Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Blown Away!

Hello again, friends!

Only 42 days until I board the airplane and head to Belize, and I'm SO READY to go!!! (Aside from the little things like packing and paying. Ha!)

A few updates:

My plane tickets are officially bought, and I will be heading out of the country on October 6th as planned! EEEEEEE!!!!! (EXCITEMENT)

I got vaccines last week for yellow fever, typhoid fever, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and tetanus. So that was [not even a little bit] fun. But they made sure I didn't pass out which was a WIN in my book! :)

A couple of days later, Kaycee (my sister) and I put on our second fundraising garage sale at our wonderful grandparents' house with the help of our already busy mom. (Thanks mama!!!) Grandma and Grandpa were such sweet hosts and provided lots of laughs, and the sale made a dent in the funds.

We are so thankful for God's provision!!!

I want to say a special 
THANK YOU!!!!!
to all who have given towards this trip so far. I have been completely blown away by the support I've received so far both by close friends and by people I don't even know very well. You all have been so encouraging, and while I hate asking people for money, I love seeing God's people come together to support those who have been called to missions. You may never fully know how appreciated you are. I can't thank you enough.

If you have been considering donating, follow the link below, and thank you in advance!!!


If you are interested in checking out my sister and brother-in-law's website click here! They are heading back to South Africa in less than a month in order to study the Bible. This is their second trip to South Africa this year, and they are excited to be given the opportunity to return. Check out their story on their blog!

I can't wait to update you on more awesome things God is doing in this season of my life. 

Stay tuned!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment