Friday, April 8, 2016

Change of Plans!

Hey everyone! Many of you have contacted me in the past few days wishing me luck on my Colorado adventure, which is so sweet!! However, things got switched up on me.

A week before the school was scheduled to start (and a day after I sent out letters to my supporters telling them about my move to CO. GREAT timing! Ha.) I got a call from the Colorado Springs YWAM saying that the FCM course had to be cancelled due to lack of students. They tried to transfer me to another base, but everything seemed to be working against me.

It obviously wasn't the right timing and/or location this time around.

So I'm home still! Maybe for awhile! God apparently has other plans for me, and while I'm disappointed I can't go and a little confused as to what God may be up to, I know that He has a track record for blowing my mind with his plans. I'm waiting and praying to see where He sends me next. If you wouldn't mind throwing in a few prayers for me in that regard, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you all for your continued support!

LOVE, Alyssa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment